Le Abs

Le Abs
What you want.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I found this new workout! If you follow this every day, I guaruntee you will be seeing results in the first week or two. Here it goes.

-30 jumping jacks
-5 push ups
-25 high knees
-10 crunches
-7 squats
-30 butt kicks
-5 push ups
-10 crunches
-30 jumping jacks
-1 minute wall sit
-10 crunches

Follow this 3 times in a row each day, and I promisse the results you desire.

6 comments:

  1. It seems like that would be really effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three times in a row?!!? Is that something that you do? I would be worn out after the 30 jumping jacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you did there. Peppered with jumping jacks to get the aerobic stuff in too. Good stuff.
    I suppose another effective routine is to eat properly. That would definitely help too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a crazy little routine. Lots of cardio. You should try insanity. It rocks too!

    ReplyDelete